- Contact Admissions and Recruitment Office through
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone : +66 2470 8333
- Applicant should have uploaded all the relevant documents
- High School Transcripts (Translated into English and get Certified by their own Embassy, or issue in English by their High School or the Equivalent Graduate School)
- A signed photocopy of official identification document (I.D. card or passport)
- One of 1 inch Photographs (Taken within 6 months prior to application)
- Report of English Proficiency Test from TOEFL or IELTS or CU-TEP or RMIT. Click to see more detail
- Personal Statement of Motivation
- University Transcript which is including the subject and grade.
- Course Description from your previous university which is a brief summary to the course: scope, purpose and material
- The office will forward your documents to the school where the applicant would like to have further education.
- Applicant may have the interview examination.
- Applicant who gets accepted the office will send you the specify link to apply through online application, and applicant will receive the Letter of Acceptance (LOA) to do the student visa.
- Applicant should have enrolled from the previous university at least 2 semesters.
- Meeting the minimum admission requirements does not guarantee admission.
- Official course descriptions or syllabus including credit hours, year level of study and description of course content including text(s) used will be required to assess your credits for transfer. A copy of both the original and a certified copy of the English translation (where applicable) is required.
- The Registrar’s Office and the Dean of the faculty to which the student has been admitted shall have sole jurisdiction over the granting of transfer credit pursuant to the policy on Admission and Transfer.